martes, 28 de enero de 2014

Agents of SHIELD - Clark Gregg (Coulson) mencionando un hipotetico crossover fluzeante con Agent Carter



“What I heard mentioned here at the TCAs was that Hayley Atwell, who plays brilliantly Agent Carter in the first Captain America movie, may be getting her own show here on ABC. It’s frustrating for Agent Coulson who, as a big fan of Captain America, knows and admires her because she lived in the Forties. So unless S.H.I.E.L.D. stumbles on some kind of Hot Tub Time Machine, I don’t know how I’m going to interact with her. On the other hand, if there is a show where there is a time machine, we’ve certainly got Captain America from that period, I’m sure.”

PD: Hot Tub Time Machine es lo que aquí se llamo Jacuzzi al Pasado

Menea este artículo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario